So what do you do with a little boy who refuses to comb his amazingly thick, wavy hair? Even though it makes him look soooo handsome that I'm sure all the little girls drool!? Shave his hair off! We borrowed clippers from our neighbor intending to just give him a trim - but he begged us to let him cut it all off, afterall "it's summertime!"
We had a little fun with it.
(Good thing it grows quickly, cause I miss it already!)


He looks cute! I just shaved Aleks's head so they have the same haircut now. I did cause trying to keep it combed everyday is a task when sits on the couch on his head. He is my little peach fuzz head now cause you can still see the orange!
ReplyDeleteHaha.. I should try to find the pictures of when you did that to my head...
ReplyDelete