Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day weekend, Part 2

Did I forget to mention that my kiddos are the sweetest ever? Ellie made me a book and a crown...to wear all day. Haddon sent me a letter in the mail, and made me a beautiful little pin to put on my purse. Syd and Paige gave me lots of snuggles. I love being the mommy to these four amazing, beautiful, crazy kids!

Before heading home Sunday, we stopped over at the Hallberg fam get together at Aunt Patti's. I couldn't resist taking a few pics of the Conley women playing with the kids. So adorable.





The last picture is Haddon showing how little he got hurt. To explain - We were all sitting in the kitchen eating and visiting, when Haddon came hurttling through the house towards the front door. Then we hear this deafening bang, and see Haddon lying crumpled on the front step outside the door. Insert panicked adults here. He hadn't seen the glass screen door, and tried to run right through it. Luckily, he just got a scratch, and the door was not damaged. One of these days my kiddo(s) will grow out of their crazy obsession with getting hurt!

1 comment:

  1. Those are the cutest pictures! I love the ones of Paige. Man she is so cute. All your kids are cute of course. I am glad that you had such a great Mother's Day. I had a good one too.

    ReplyDelete