Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm the Mom

With the start of Spring Break, the kids were (of course) sick, so we couldn't have friends over to play. By the end of the day Monday, they were all a little stir crazy. I suggested that Ellie and Sydney might want to play house while I started dinner. In true form, play imitates life. This is what we heard:

Ellie: I'm the Mom.

Sydney: Ok...Hi Mom! How are you today?

Ellie: I'm fine sweetie, but could you please quit bothering me, I'm trying to do something important.

Sydney: (Blank stare from giant pools of blue)

Joel: (Eruption of laughter)


****I am not amused****(well, maybe a little)

4 comments:

  1. At least you are nice about it, I'm not ready to admit some of the things Rachel quotes me on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine what the dialog between my kids would be. I am sure the words....fricken, shut it, and are you kidding me would be in there! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious!! Hahaha I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious! I can see it now. LOL

    ReplyDelete