Monday, April 13, 2009

Girl's Day In


This lucky little duck got to come from Boise to SLC to see Wicked, so we got together Thursday before her flight home. Megan and I were inseparable in our post-high school, pre-college days. Time and life has put us in different cities now, so we seize any opportunity to get together! We are both crafty gals - so what better to do than a crafty project while we gabbed??? I love this girl!!! Miss you already Bree...I mean Reba...wait, I meant to say...Meg!



Who doesn't like getting belated birthday gifts? Don't I look great in purple? ;) Never mind the screwy face...Ellie is a great little photographer!

Those would be 16 hair clippies made for our five girls and one of my nieces to wear - They were SO easy to make! And they do look cute with the girls' Easter outfits! :}

3 comments:

  1. cute flowers, still waiting to see pics of the easter dresses....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang,
    I miss you already! Thanks for letting me come and hang out with you, I had a lot of fun!!! :)
    My girls loved the cute flower hair bows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please post directions for both projects! :)

    ReplyDelete