Goodbye dumb, sweet, frustrating, pretty dog! I won't miss you chewing the speedometer off of the motorcycle. Or the electrical cords off of the air conditioner. Or the posts off of my garden fence. Or the tunnel that you have almost dug to China in my backyard. Or the offensive *ahem* piles you leave everwhere in your wake. But I WILL miss the look you put on my hubby's face when you followed a command, or chased your tail, or actually stayed put when you were allowed in the house. I will actually miss the way you sucked up to me, even though, or perhaps even BECAUSE you knew I disliked you. Please enjoy your new family, with their dog loving ways. Enjoy the fact that they have children who run screaming TO YOU, rather that FROM YOU. And that their love for a beloved Weimeraner who passed away will be transfered to you. And lastly, know that at least one person in this house will really, truly miss you! Goodbye Rocco. Goodbye.
quiet time.
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment