Saturday, January 10, 2009

Setting Up is Hard to Do!

Annie and Dennis got married Dec. 30th in the Boise Temple, and had a reception afterwards that we all helped prepare for. It was a lot of work, but so much fun!!! I offered to do Annie's flowers years ago before she even knew Dennis - and - sHoCkEr - she actually WANTED me to do them when the time came! :) I'm kind of a geek who likes that sort of stuff! Even though I was up until 2:30 the night before making 23 boutinirres(sp?), 8 table centerpieces, and two bouquets, I loved every minute of it. Thanks for trusting me with such a huge part of the wedding AnnieCow. Hopefully you liked! (I thought they turned out well!) The reception was gorgeous - of course - thanks to the talents of 'Grammy Tami' and the crew. How she comes up with these ideas I'll never know!
To feed the masses
Hey Elvis! (Dennis had some dental work done the day before...)
Who knew standing around would have beautiful results?
Or scooter-ing?
Dennis' lapel flower. His was the only fire and ice rose - all the others had red roses with greenery
Annie's bouquet. 2 dozen fire and ice roses. Gorgeous choice AnnieCow! The centerpieces. My nemesis and my friend at the same time! We used crystal bowls glued to crystal candlesticks. The glue fought with us the whole time. I thought they turned out gorgeous though.
Grammy Tami's mastermind to hang snowflakes and twinkle lights everywhere. It turned an ugly cultural hall into a sparkly wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment