Tuesday, January 22, 2008


So does it mean you gave your child a bad hair cut when your husband calls his own daughter "Garth" from Wayne's World? Sydney's hair has gotten pretty long, and so yesterday I decided to 'just' trim her bangs. Let me just say that I should have been tipping the hair place a lot better when my other kids were younger. Sydney kept turning her head, and, well, even I have to admit her bangs are too short. When Joel got home, there was no "Hi honey, I'm home", it was "What in the world did you do??" Suffice it to say that I did not get the hair cutting talent that my Mom did. I'm just grateful that she's young enough to not hate me for the botch up!

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! She is such a cutie. When are you going to have your baby - are you getting close?

    ReplyDelete