Friday, October 5, 2007

Fridays

I'm starting to think that this winter is going to be a long one for the Hallberg's. About a month ago Haddon brought home a virus from school, and he and I got pretty sick. Since then, we've felt better, but then Joel and Sydney got it. Then Ellie started acting really grumpy, which is the only way we know she's not feeling well. We finally got everyone feeling better, and then yesterday, Haddon and I started feeling ill again. Arrrgghh! Maybe we'll just lock ourselves into a bubble, and not come out until sick-season has passed! Life goes on though.

Haddon has picture day today. It should be fun to see the pictures in a couple of weeks. Hopefully he won't make a goofy face or have a big stream of snot running down his face in this one. I just hope the photographer has the good sense to make sure he looks great....I don't know though. I remember many a picture day where I thought I looked great, only to get pictures back where I had my eyes closed, or where I looked awful. Times have changed since way back then, digital helps everything, right?

With conference weekend upon us, we're gearing up to hunker down. Conference weekend is always a zoo here - As much fun as it would be to drag the whole family down to listen on temple square, I prefer to hang out in my jammies and slippers where the kids can 'not-listen' in parental comfort! It should be a great weekend - Annie, her friend Rob, Melissa, Brian and Kiera will all be here to watch with us. I'm sure we'll have a great weekend regardless of any more illness!

No comments:

Post a Comment